Radio network coverage monitoring
- Radio frequency parameters control and monitoring (GSM: Arfcn, BSIC, frequency, RSSI;WCDMA: UARFCN, SC, Frequency, BAND; RSCP, Ec/No; LTE: EARFCN, PCI, frequency, band, Rsrp, CINR);
- Single site verification (SSV);
- Radio coverage verification;
- Radio interference analysis;
- Radio network coverage monitoring.
- Mobile operators;
- Mobile network builders;
- Radio professionals and enthusiasts.
- GPS/GLONASS coordinates logging for coverage map building;
- Portable and mobile. Can be used ‘in-field’ autonomously for testing signal quality;
- Automatic/manual upload of all measurements on the central monitoring server;
- Can work 24/7 for signal quality monitoring at specific place;
- Can be mounted on vehicles and drones for coverage map building;
- Testing with consumer grade hardware 3G/4G modem with Joker Connect (Huawei ME936, etc).
Features road map:
- RF deviation analysis;
- PIM detection;
- WCDMA/LTE RTWP analysis;
- Spectrum overlapping analysis.