Main module (aka “Joker”) is the central part of the system. It has CPU, memory, battery, disk and WiFi-connectivity.
Tech specifications presented below:
- Intel x86 64-bit CPU (Intel Atom x5-Z8500)
- 2GB of dual channel LPDDR3 1600
- Two Wi-Fi 802.11ac links. One – uplink and one – downlink (works as Access Point).
- Bluetooth low energy
- Li-ion battery 2200mAh
- Dimensions: 150x80x14 mm.
- micro-USB connector for charging with OTG mode
- Wireless charging (popular “Qi” standard)
Operating system is Linux based CoreOS. It’s lightweight and designed with maintainability in mind. Main idea of this Linux distributive is isolation services inside Docker containers.